Fukushima Diary Headlines For 7/11/2013
- [Strategy shift ?] JP major companies sponsor European film fes to award honest Fukushima documentary “A2?
- M5.0 hit coastal area of Iwate
- [Groundwater] Cs-134/137 density jumped 1.2 times much as one day before, “33,000,000 Bq/m3, highest ever again”
- Unverified highly radioactive sediment collected from 8.6m inside of reactor2 PCV again, “30 mSv/h of ?&ß dose”
- [Express]Fukushima high schooler “classmate asked me if I was EVACUATING, and I said no. I told the worst lie.”