Fukushima Diary Headlines For 7/14/2013
- Tritium density became the highest in boring nearest to the sea again, “630,000,000 Bq/m3?
- Tepco “Tritium density has been rising in seawater since May.”
- 92,000,000 Bq/m3 of all ß nuclides detected from the new boring at 38 m from the sea
- Tepco doesn’t estimate how much more groundwater would flow into the plant by stopping it flowing to the sea
- Former Fukushima worker “Stopping groundwater flowing to the sea may cause various problems”
- [Express] “can’t sue Tepco and JP gov for being afraid of having tax rate raised for compensation”
- [Column] Conceal the truth from outside of Japan? Do it if you can.