Enenews Headlines For 7/25/2013
- Breaking: Oil rig explodes in Gulf of Mexico — Fire erupts after gas blowout — ABC: “Major environmental threat may be unfolding” (VIDEO)3
- PPHOTO: Burning rig in Gulf “‘begins to implode” — Support beams folded and collapsed — Firefighting vessels forced to move away — Gov’t “very tight-lipped about what’s going on with rig today” — Blowout preventer failed?
- Fukushima Unit 3 steaming yet again — Asahi: High radiation levels detected by where steam observed — Third time in a week — Tepco does not know where it’s coming from (PHOTOS)
- PHOTO: Gulf rig “melting and falling” — Drill floor and derrick to collapse
- Expert: Blaze on Gulf rig may last for months; Workers hit “high-pressure gas pocket” — Official: “At this point, they’re going to let it burn out”