Fukushima Diary Headlines For 7/26/2013
- Reactor 6 coolant system accidentally stopped / Tepco “can restart in 1 hour” ? took 2 hours, reason not verified
- Reactor6 temperature increasing after restarting coolant system, 27.6? ? 28.0?
- [Survey map] West side of reactor1, 1.1 mSv/h (June) ? 1.7 mSv/h (July)
- English radiation survey map shows radiation levels by taking down a figure one place
- [Steaming reactor3] Thermography shows the steaming area is over 15? hotter than atmosphere
- Former school teacher in Iwaki city “Unusual number of children don’t grow up even 1cm”