Fukushima Diary Headlines For 7/29/2013
- There are only 5 radiation monitoring posts of Nuclear Regulation Authority in Tokyo, 1/4 of Kanagawa
- 8,700,000,000 Bq/m3 Tritium detected from seaside trench water of reactor2
- Tepco knew 29,000,000 Bq/m3 of tritium at 25m from the sea last year but didn’t announce it
- Tepco to shut down extremely contaminated trench by freezing water / “New attempt without example”
- Tepco to fill the most contaminated 4 borings with asphalt / “No more data on the east side of reactor2?
- 87 young women had “hypothermia” in rainy idol group concert of Tokyo, some vomited blood