Zero Hedge Headlines For 8/5/2013
- Did China Just Fire The First Salvo Towards a New Gold Standard?
- Julian Assange Warns Of The Global Awakening Against The Mainstream Media-ocracy
- Goldman Sued For Monopolizing US Aluminum Warehousing Market
- Why Washington’s Happy Talk Will Not Save The U.S. Economy
- Voltaire’s Bastards and the Worship of Reason
- Bloomberg Fires Editor For Innocent Error, While Keeping This Guy On The Payroll
- Four Dimensions to the Investment Climate
- Spot The Mirror Image
- Kyle Bass Warns “There Is No Real Way Out”
- Ten Year Treasury Technical Trendlines
- US Extends Most Embassy Closures Until August 10
- HaPPY OBoZo 2 U!
- Kiwi Plunges As China, Russia Suspend New Zealand Powder Milk Exports; 15% Of Exports At Stake
- China Is Ending Its “One-Child Policy” – Here Are The Implications