Natural News Headlines For 8/8/2013
- Anti-GMO ‘Santo’ movie appears to have been the victim of an elaborate disinfo campaign involving social media operatives
- Prostate cancer treatment a bogus industry that harms more men than it helps
- Is GM corn responsible for causing epidemic of debilitating, inexplicable disease symptoms?
- Homeowner files class action lawsuit to stop smart meters
- Wyeth forced to pay half a billion dollar fine for illegal marketing of Rapamune drug
- Natural superfoods fight prostate cancer
- Illinois law encourages teens to let their own friends die from alcohol or drugs rather than call for help
- Stem cell scientists grow human teeth from urine
- Benefits of olive oil for the heart, skin and hair
- Doctors are schizophrenic according to the DSM-5: See the proof!
- Seattle language police gone wild: Words like ‘citizen’ to be banned because they may be ‘offensive’
- Biotech companies could become real-life ‘Body Snatchers’ – are patents on people next?
- Ancient miracle seed tackles asthma, cancer, diabetes and more
- DEA using ‘terrorism’ surveillance to entrap Americans
- Microbeads in personal care products are polluting our oceans and lakes
- Six undeniable, research-proven reasons to drink green tea daily
- Breakthrough ‘AllerTrex’ spray introduced for supporting lungs and respiration